Hiring for a Project Manager. Outstanding opportunity with a quickly growing local business looking for team members that put their heart into their work and want to be a part of a business that treats its employees like family.
What we’re looking for
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work.
- Installing cabinets, shelving, fitted furniture, drywall and insulation.
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures.
- Selecting lumber by size and strength to suit each job.
- Sourcing materials to suit the customers requests.
- Calculating materials required for each job.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other construction professionals.
- Reading blueprints and designs to work to specifications prepared by other construction professionals.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to oversee a job and its crew to completion.
- Have good communication skills. You’ll need to be able to discuss customer needs, make estimates and communicate or delegate tasks with colleagues.
- Must have the ability to lift 80+ lbs.
- Will need to transport building material and have the ability to work on your feet for long periods of time.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of building code / local requirements.
- Must be proficient with woodworking tools, including saws, drills, hammers, and routers.
Tell Us More About You