From repairs to jaw-dropping rebuilds, exquisite renovations, and home additions, this Masonry Foreman will lead the team in creating unforgettable structures. With each project, you’ll weave a story of craftsmanship, leaving your mark in our communities with a team that you become family with. Get ready for a career that fuels your passion & rewards your talent! They go above & beyond in their business services. Truly caring for their team of employees!!! Pay is $28-$40 hourly DOE and Company Truck for job site traveling
What we’re looking for
- Supervise a masonry crew for the duration of a project.
- Ensuring job site safety while also making sure that the project adheres to all design specifications.
- Coordinate construction schedules, monitor crew attendance, allocate daily responsibilities, inspect completed work, and act as a point of contact for both workers and supervisors.
- Monitor expenditures and ensure they remain within predetermined budgets, resolve problems as they arise, and give updates and reports to stakeholders about the progress of a particular project.
- Formed/Pour sidewalks, slabs, footings and walls.
- Prepares surfaces for laying brick, block, or stone.
- Prepares mortar to be spread over brick, block, or stone.
- Mix specified amounts of sand, clay, or mortar powder with water to form refractory mixtures.
- Stocks material for masons.
- Clean working surface to remove scale, dust, soot, or chips of brick and mortar, using broom, wire brush, or scraper.
- Installation of wall ties, flashings and papers to job specifications.
- Erects scaffold to meet safety and job requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
Skills & Experience
- Utilize strong leadership and management skills in conducting site supervision and work scope compliance for various remodeling improvements.
- Participate and collaborate with the crew during daily huddle to ensure safety, quality and productivity goals are set.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness.
- Observes all safety procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses and maintains equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to read job plans and construction drawings.
- Ensure that the customer’s needs are being exceeded.
- Create a safe and effective work environment for all.
- Team player who is very organized, pays high attention to detail in all area of work, and willingness to learn and teach other members of the team.
- Provides great customer service and has strong communication skills, bilingual is a plus.
- The ability to adapt to company advances and growth.
- Moving mechanical parts/equipment such as saws, forklifts and vehicles.
- Outdoor weather conditions including extreme heat or cold weather.
- Work in high, precarious places such as scaffolding and ladders.
- Weight of heavy material, such as stone, brick or block.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Tell Us More About You