The Food & Beverage/Retail Operations Manager should possess a keen eye for attention to detail with an outgoing personality and the ability to interact well with guests and the team!
This hands-on position will have the ideal candidate working in an office environment one moment, on the sales floor the next or in our retail / concession operations.
What we’re looking for
- Implement, use, and train staff on a POS system.
- Manage all aspects of inventory control, ordering, receiving, storage, & merchandise display.
- Maintains proper sales records.
- Keeps merchandise, food & beverage stocked and organized in all retail locations.
- Understands and complies with all applicable food & beverage regulations and practices
- Work on product development.
- Manage all aspects of vendor relations.
- Implement procedures and train staff on proper food & beverage service.
- Assist with opening and closing duties.
- Selling merchandise, confirming reservations, answering phones.
- Provide information and offer additional services to guests to enhance their visit to our area.
- Fully understand and support company’s Mission Statement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of windows-based software programs.
- Must have good organizational skills with the ability to maintain flexibility in carrying out daily job duties.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations in a public setting and resolve guest related problems in a professional manner.
- Must be able to establish and maintain an effective professional working relationship with other department heads and staff.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to read, write, and speak English; communicate professionally, effectively, and clearly face-to-face, and in written communication.